the senseless shootings: how to talk with your children, by Dr. Donna Schuurman, The Dougy Center
How to Talk to the Children and Teens in your Life about the Tragedy in Newton CT, by Dr. Alan Wolfelt, Center for Loss and LIfe Transition, Colorado
Imagine also offers educational workshops and presentations for schools, agencies and other community groups. Contact our Clinical and Training Director Connie Palmer, LCSW at 908-264-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other NJ support centers and programs:
- Center for Life Transition – free year-round professionally run Adult Support Groups
- New Jersey Self Help Clearinghouse
- The Alcove Center for Grieving Children, Northfield
- Common Ground Grief Support Center, Manasquan
- Good Grief, Morristown
- Memories Live
The National Alliance for Grieving Children is an organization that provides a network for nationwide communication between hundreds of children’s bereavement support professionals and volunteers. Start here for articles and resources on children’s grief.
- Visit the National Alliance for Grieving Children website.
- Comprehensive map of programs for children in the US.
- About Childhood Grief
- 10 Things Grieving Children Want You to Know
- 10 Ways to help Grieving Children
Grief Support Camps